Hello

Grrrr

Just found this forum (in Miths signature on TBN) and liked the look of it so have joined up.

Some people might know me from TBN

I won't go into a long speech about me, but briefly, I come from the UK, live on a farm with my parents and spend my days driving tractors :D

We run a number of tractors, sharing most stuff with a neighboring farm, most of them are oldies but a few shiny ones.

I also work for a contractor a bit, run some very nice tractors there.

I am a bit partial to Massey tractors but like the Deeres too ;)

I posted a sort of guided tour of our farm here, here and here a while ago if anyones interested.

So, thats my introduction really :Tip-Hat2:

Mith

Glad you joined up :D Nice to have another UK member.

I've always liked the area you live in. Must be nice owning a large plot, not to mention the tractors :D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I Grrr and welcome to Net Tractor Talk. I'm glad you joined.
Sounds like you have some cool equiptment. I look forward to hearing more about it and seeing some pics.
Enjoy and post often! :thumb:

Grrrr

I will try my best to get photos of things.

Not much is happening now though, most cultivations are done, harvests all in and everything is ready for the winter.

Things will pick up in the Spring again :)

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
GREAT job Mith. Thanks for putting a link to NTT over on TBN. :thumb:

Rep points for you. :D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, Grrr Thanks. You are off to a great start over here. You really help liven the place up. Rep points for you. Thanks Guy!!!!!

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Grrrr, welcome aboard! It's good to see you here. Your expertise will be a valuable addition.

It will be interesting to see how long your reciprocal links last!

Do you ever see Yanmars in GB? Come take a look around our Yanmar forum! (shameless plug!)

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Yep, that will be interesting. TBN didn't allow that when I frequented the place. I'm happy to see they've expanded their horizens in that area. They are so big I can't imagine why it would bother them ....and links to tractor sites are good for their page ranking in google.

Grrrr

Grrrr, welcome aboard! It's good to see you here. Your expertise will be a valuable addition.

Do you ever see Yanmars in GB? Come take a look around our Yanmar forum! (shameless plug!)

Yes, there are Yanmars over here. Quite popular with people who just want a little tractor for small chunks of land.

I doubt that TBN will mind the link, other people have them too.

Last edited by a moderator: