CK20S vs SC2410

Rider7767

Site Supporter
I was comeing through Crossville, TN today and stopped by the Kioti dealer to get a hydraulic filter. They had both the CK20S and the SC2410 setting beside each other. They both are nice machines. What do you think. I think they both have their place.
20130828_091300.jpg

20130828_091313.jpg

20130828_091405.jpg

20130828_091417.jpg

20130828_091444.jpg

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
They look nice. You're right, they each have their own place and their own users. My New Holland TC18 is about the size of the CK20S. I got it the last year they were made. Then NH came out with the subcompact TZ series. I really wanted a Kioti 20HP at the time, but they kept delaying release of them. Don't remember the model number. I looked at the NH the JD and Kubota in the 18-20HP range, but the NH just had a bigger platform which I liked better. Larger frame, larger tires, bigger FEL.

I'm happy with what I chose. I'm sure most people are happy with their choice for what ever their reasons. Except my neighbor. He's lived there for a year and has had 4 different tractors.

Last edited:

Rider7767

Site Supporter
The SC is lighter and more comfortable. It is lower and easier to get on. The CK is still comfortable and has a much heavier rear end. The CK is a little bigger overall, and the loader is much heavier.

There is not a NH dealer near me, but I did check out their tractors on a trip. Stout looking. Glad you are enjoying yours.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Looking at the pics (not pulling up the specs on each), the SC2410 looks more like a yard or light(er) duty machine.

The loader doesn't seem as robust (and I don't like the position of the controls).
No suspension seat
ROPS folds for fitting in a residential garage.
Rear drawbar is fixed (and tucked in too far IMHO for easy connection).
CAT 0 instead of CAT 1 for the 3PH.
Single cylinder for loader.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Looking at the pics (not pulling up the specs on each), the SC2410 looks more like a yard or light(er) duty machine.

The loader doesn't seem as robust (and I don't like the position of the controls).
No suspension seat
ROPS folds for fitting in a residential garage.
Rear drawbar is fixed (and tucked in too far IMHO for easy connection).
CAT 0 instead of CAT 1 for the 3PH.
Single cylinder for loader.
Good eye Brian. :agree:

Good pics rider. :thumb:

Rider7767

Site Supporter
Here is the Spec comparison. In PDF

Attachments

• www.kioti.com - compareModels.pdf
    205.7 KB · Views: 3