seat time September 2, 2009

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Put the finish mower back on the 3 point. See how much mowing I can get done.

Drop off that implement, put this one on. Seems like all I do. Maybe I should pour a concrete floor in my shed and put everything on rollers.

Or maybe build a larger tractor shed and get a tractor for each implement!

Attachments

• 08-26-09_1004.jpg
    08-26-09_1004.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 332

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Your not suposed to be working on Your Birthday Jim, Just enjoying the seat time. BTW happy Birthday . :mrgreen: . Bob

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I like the concrete and roller idea too. :thumb:
You never end up with the same amount of tractors as you do implements ...and just cause you buy a new implement you might not be able to go right out and buy another tractor.
Have a good one Jimi.
I got some seat time in yesterday. Finally got around to bush hoggin my back hill. I was stuck for a bit, but I got out of it without leaving the seat so technically I was not stuck just delayed a bit. Had me worried though ...I dropped her in low and she had the power to pull me up the hill but hit the spot where I first started spinning and lost traction. Had to back even further down the hill to the creek bed (about 8 ft further) and got a run for it and she made it. Whew. I was in a spot where I could not get anythign to it easy ....really I should not have been there at all. :hide: Don't tell. :D

Erik

Jim, good plan - and it just so happens I know of someone with a Yanmar 1300 for sale (reasonable!) to pull that second mower so he can buy solenoids & battery cables for his wife's Harley... :D

happy b-day, too

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Jim.

Try setting the implements on 4X4's. When you back the tractor into it they kinda slide a little if the tractor isn't lined up exactly.

I hope to get some seat time Friday, my 3rd mandatory unpaid day off.

robin

Hi, I am finishing up a survey on tractor use and wanted to use some of the photos from this site to make the survey more enjoyable. What do I need to do to use the photos besides note who posted them?

Thanks,

R

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Robin,

Are your activities for-profit or not (like a school paper). If the former, let's discuss a bit more. Please contact
doc
@
nettractortalk.com

If it's for a non-profit activity or for school, you can reference our photos and conversations so long as you reference this site as the source. If it's something you intend to post on the internet, we'd love to see it (or have you post a copy here). You may also suggest readers come here should they desire (or want to offer) further information on the subject matter.

Last edited by a moderator: