TC35DA

Blueone

I'm new to this site and want to ask a question.

I'm the proud owner of a 2001 TC25G/FEL and it has served me well but I've often felt I needed something a little bigger, reinforced after this winter of snow. So I've found a used 06' TC35DA/FEL at a dealer for 19K w 75H.

My question does anyone here have one and what could tell me about it like it or not? I have no experience with Hydro and would like some owners opinions.

Attachments

• CIMG0079.JPG
    CIMG0079.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 56
  • vp1433444_1_large.jpg
    vp1433444_1_large.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 54

jwstewar

Staff member
I have the little brother to the TC35. I have a TC24D. I've had it since 2003. I'm almost 1200 hrs. on it. I really love it. The hydro allows you be gentle when going into a pile of material but yet then at force as you move in. I use my tractor for mowing as well both with a MMM and a rear cutter. What I love with the hydro I can be mowing and if I'm get into thick stuff and it starts to bog the tractor I can let off the pedal w/o affecting my PTO speed. Soon as the brush/grass thins back out, I can go back to my preferred speed. The other thing I really like about it is cutting my creek bed. I take the cutter and back down the ditch and immediately switch my direction with the hydro. If I had to stop, clutch, shift, and try to go again, I think I would be in trouble a lot more than what I get into now.

The other thing I like about the hydro, it makes it easy for my wife to mow and such. If it were geared and required the use of the clutch, I don't think she could do it. She has enough trouble using the clutch to get it into range and the PTO engaged. She is terrible on her Dad's 4-wheeler.:hide:

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just go drive it and have fun. You will learn as you go. I have the TC29D. If you have Super-Steer watch it with that loader. Can get a bit tipsy with heavier loads. There is a pucker factor there.:eek:

Oh and welcome to the forum. :wave: