looking for blower for tractor, but not sure what make

sportsman

am looking into a 6ft blower for my NH, but can't decide and find info.i like the wood blower, but want to check on the Meteor blowers also but i can't find a websight at all for it. if anybody can come up with a web for meteor please let me know.my buddy has the same tractor as i and a meteor blower and i'm not to impressed with the blower but still want to compare each. any recommendations let me know..........Thanks

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I looked around and didn't find a website for them.

Beaver Valley Supply in Kansas has a list of Meteors blowers with specs and pricing on their website though.

I don't have a Woods blower but I do have a Woods 5' rotary cutter, a 6' finish mower and a 6' box blade. All of them are great.

Jim

Brutus

am looking into a 6ft blower for my NH, but can't decide and find info.i like the wood blower, but want to check on the Meteor blowers also but i can't find a websight at all for it. if anybody can come up with a web for meteor please let me know.my buddy has the same tractor as i and a meteor blower and i'm not to impressed with the blower but still want to compare each. any recommendations let me know..........Thanks

If I wasn't impressed by a product that some one else owns, it wouldn't even be in my consideration when I was looking to buy. JMHO. :hide: