Where Did I Get Time for a Job?

Pompier

I swear to the Lord, I have no idea how I had time for a job. This retired life is what I've been looking for all my life!!!

Picked up my L5030 and Brush Hog in early April. My barn was finally finished this month (June) and the tractor is at Lashely having a backhoe installed. Wanted to include a few pics but was terminated because I had no secutiy token....sorry.

Think my traveling is mostly done for this year and we are both fairly healthy. Daughter graduated and hopefully back to work ~27......Seen all I need to see of Spain....wife has a four-wheeler.....saw elk rangin free in Smokey Mountain National Park......hell life couldn't be much better!!

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Glad to hear things are going well for you!

Not retired myself yet so my to do list is backing up.

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
Pompier ... be quiet. If more people find out about this retirement thing, everybody is going to quit and then who's going to be paying for my Social Security??????

I agree with you. If I'd known that retirement was this much fun, I'd have done it years ago. Oh, I did do it years ago, 12 to be exact. I retired at 52 when the opportunity arose and haven't regretted a minute of it. I absolutely love it. Get up in the morning and decide what you're going to do that day, be it grass cutting, fence fixing, brush clearing, timber hauling or .... FISHING. What a way to live!!!!