kubota B 7300

falcon1963

I'm having a problem with my kubota I hade lifting a chute turning with the snowblower yesterday it stopped. Today it started out ok but after awhile it slowed down and then would only lift now and then, checked the oil and its fine....anyone have a suggestion?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi falcon, welcome to our tractor internet forums. :tiphat: I'm glad you found us. :D

Guessing you checked the hydro oil and all is good there. Do you also use the 3 point hitch to drive the snowblower. I don't have a snow blower so I'm having a hard time understanding your problem. Any chance you could post a pic of the equipment so we could see better where the problem is?

falcon1963

My B7300 is a front snowblower, today I went to kabota and asked questions and they told me to change my oil and filter and clean out the screen, the screen had metal shavings in it so I cleaned that up and put everything together and it won't lift at all now but the hydrostat still works. This is all I had time for today had wished it would be fix for tonight they are calling for 10 inches. Thanks

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sorry that didn't fix it. And snows on the way. :eek:
I figure the shop started with the easiest / cheapest fix. If that didn't do it you might see what they suggest to try next ... but in the end you might have having to take it in. I'm at a loss on it. Sorry. :(