SnowMax plow breaking down when plowing snow

10 hours of plowing snow in NJ, not Maine or Alaska, over a period of one year and 1 month, and steel parts are twisting and bending, making the plow inoperable. UTV Hitchworks advised that this plow is intended for light to medium snow, and that I must be "absurdly abusing it". Their claim is that no one else has ever had this complaint.
$3195.00 one year and 2 months later, warranty (1 year) is up. I have to find a solution.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Is this on a RTV?
If so, I'd like to move this to the RTV section of the forum to get more views.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Please add some pictures. If unsure on that we have a help thread on that subject: http://www.nettractortalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301
And if that does not get ya there Private Message me (or post here) and I will send you my email address. Send pics to me and I will add them to your post.

A picture is worth 1000 words when describing issues like you are posting about.

Kanook

Yes., Pics would be handy. I have a blade on my RTV 900 and the RTV is capable of some serious snow pushing ability and pounding of any blade hanging out front. Not familiar with the brand in question but if it's meant for a 4 wheeler application, the RTV can destroy one pretty quickly.