having a hard time finding paint

sportsman

mornin, i'im having a hard time finding new holland blue paint in a gallon container. i don't really want to buy it from the dealer because of the cost. will napa be able to mix it up for me. i looked for the paint code and can't seem to find it. if you can help with some advise that would be great....thanks......

sportsman

mornin

thanks for the info, but am still going to look into getting it mixed by someone,gotta be able to get it cheaper one way shape or form. if ya hear of anything let me know.. thanks very much for looking into this

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
NAPA or an autobody supply store should be able to mix it for you. One way is with the paint code, but also with a small part off the tractor that they can scan.

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
Tractor supply has a selection of original equipment paints. I don't know if they specifically have New Holland blue but I do know they Kubota orange and John Deere green and yellow and Massey red so I think that there's a very good chance. It's also much cheaper than at your dealer.

I went looking after I found out how much the Kubota dealer wanted for a couple of cans of orange paint. Streuth!!!! At that price I would have mounted it on the wall and not sprayed the tractor with it.