Kubota BX2350 OPC timer wiring

Donbee

The previous owner of my bota must have been having issues with the seat safety switch and bypassed it in a rather complicated way. I am attempting to restore everything back to original but what I have left is three wires coming from the OPC timer: 1 red/white, 1 red, and 1 yellow. I can kludge them up schematically but would like to put it back the way it was originally but there doesn't seem to be any where to connect these wires. Is there possibly a missing connector that doesn't show up on the wiring diagram? I have checked the BX2360 but it uses a different seat switch and although it has the OPC timer located the same place (under rear of seat) the wiring is different and the dealer wasn't about to let me tear into his floor model.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I can't help you specifically but can point you to a source.

Go to Messick's parts diagrams.
http://www.messicks.com/KubotaTractorParts.aspx

Plug in your model and specify "Electrical System" for section. Provide your e-mail and they'll send you the diagrams. That will hopefully show you what you need.

Donbee

Yep,
Tried that but the drawings don't show enough detail for what I am looking for. If I could just find another BX2350 that someone would give me a few minutes alone with I could probably figure it out. It seems so simple. Just three wires. There has to be something physically missing. It is interesting that the fact that the timer module not being hooked up doesn't prevent the tractor starting or running. The only function I can figure out is that this timer is a sort of to "debounce" the seat switch so that it doesn't kill the engine every time your butt bounces in the seat. Any thoughts?