1140 filter questions 2015 model

Frankenkubota

I thought I bought all the oil filters and fluid necessary to do both the diesel engine and all the hydraulic fluid, almost 8 gallons between trans and hydraulic tank up front. All OEM.

Got everything out, crawled under and realized I need 1 more filter.

It can be confusing, I’m starting my own list of kubota part numbers

The engine oil and filter is done.

I believe the following is correct.....

There are 3 oil filters involved with the hydraulic fluid. Names from manual.

1. HST (suction). ........Mine is blue, in the rear, horizontal and pointing straight back, north south.

2. Trans Filter. HST. .......Mine is yellow, in the rear, horizontal and pointing sideways out the passenger side, east west.

Up front, under the seat

3. Hydraulic Tank oil filter. (Return) .......mine is yellow and mounted vertical.

They only gave me 2 of the 3 hydraulic filters and it’s very difficult to dig up part numbers. I’m not sure what I have but I need 1 more. They look alike and the colors don’t agree.

Anyone know the correct kubota p/n for above filters? I don’t want to drain The fluid and be left hi and dry!

Save me a trip to the dealer.

Many Thx

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
The folks at Messicks eqpt parts desk are nice folks. They will help you out and you can also view their website and get specifics on your model.
edit: https://www.messicks.com/vendor/kubota

My bil ordered some parts for our skidsteer from them and there was a discrepancy in the parts manual drain plug size.. The desk fellow went and measured the ones they had in stock and they were what we needed - very helpful as book sze was wrong. Nice to talk with pleasant folks on the phone. :)

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
you can get the part number from the messiks online parts book. one note--- i see you ave worksite tires on the back and knobbies on the front. if you lock in 4wd you run a very high chance of tearing up the front diff or the transmission.