Help please. Donations requested for forum costs

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It's that time again. Time for the Net Tractor Talk annual Site Supporter drive for the 2015. We need all the help we can get. Costs have continued to rise, I've ordered new disk drives and Mobo with new CPU's as I've procrastinated as long as I could. I'm hoping for help paying for this stuff and with your all's help, we can get er done.

I have hopes all site supporters will re-up their support, and I'm counting on getting some new site supporters.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation go to: http://www.nettractortalk.com/D1.html
and click on make a donation, or go to your paypal account and click send money, send it to: {myusername} (you know what it is, I made this post) AT forumsforums.com

or if you prefer to send a check, PM me or email me for my address (Easy way to PM me, click on my user name above this post, and select PM doc, to email me use the Contact Us button at the bottom of each forum page.)

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to paypal a donation even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here on FF, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thank You Fred. :clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat:
This moves you up to the ranks of the GOLD site supporters. WoooHooo. Thank you sir!!!!!!!