Which Plow 2 Buy

BaiJiu

I know POP, I wish it was me. I'm just too far away. I'm really hoping someone on here steps up and declared that they are the proud owner of this plow.

Tom B

I have the Blizzard 6'8", it has been a great plow for me. I use it on a Jeep Wrangler and the Kubota.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 192

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum Tom B

You have a wonderful looking machine.

What else do you do with your RTV ?

...... two guns

Tom B

Welcome to the forum Tom B

You have a wonderful looking machine.

What else do you do with your RTV ?

...... two guns

Thanks for the welcome. I use it for general hauling around my property, but mostly to lug firearms to and from my target shooting area. Lots of great information here!

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Tom, welcome to the rtv forum.

What part of the country are you located? Come back often and share your experiences and your photos.

Keifer

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

I am getting so many pop ups on this site tonight, anyone else getting the same?
No problems for me. Do you run ccleaner and malwarebytes on your computer now and then? They keep that crap away.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Tom, lots of luck with your target shooting area over there in Maryland. My brother also lives there and tells me of some of the illegal restrictions the elected liberals are placing on your 2nd Amendment rights.

Tom B

Tom, lots of luck with your target shooting area over there in Maryland. My brother also lives there and tells me of some of the illegal restrictions the elected liberals are placing on your 2nd Amendment rights.

Thanks - We need to some luck, along with politicians that will uphold our rights. Maryland is one of the worst when it come to 2A rights. I'm lucky that I have plenty of land to use.

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
For what it is worth - I have a X900 with a Boss V-plow and after three winters the front bumper snapped at the junction of the vertical and main horizontal. The local Kubota dealer said this has been a problem and they don't have a fix. I welded it and am now waiting for it to break again! I am hoping Kubota will develop a fix before I have to do something again.