3 pt PTO brush chipper

webby587

hi: have any of you people had any experience with any kind of 3 pt chipper. i want to buy a new one but i want to get the right one the first time. i have been looking at a LIBERTY CHIPPER, open for help and suggestion. thanks webby

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've only thought of them ....but have never owed one.
I'm interested in one that I could use to chip hardwoods to make chips for smoking stuff in my smoker grill.
Please keep us posted on your findings. Good hunting.

shvl73

I would google chinese chippers (if it the one I'm thinking of) and read what you find. I remember some discussion regarding various chinese chippers and their dealers on another forum. Mixed reviews. Do a lot of reading before buying.

B

bczoom

Do a lot of reading before buying.
As part of that reading, check out articles as to whether most found it worth it over the long-haul.

I had a chipper years ago. What I found was it's so much faster and easier to just burn whatever it was that I planned on chipping.

nuffer460

Webby587, Check out Ranchhand Supply. Ronald sells a true Jinma 6" pto woodchipper. He has a whole web page for woodchippers. He services what he sells. Everything I've needed for support or part upgrades, he has taken care of it. Everything was shipped in three days. Even the chipper. I does come knocked down, but the assembly only took a couple of hours.
www.ranchhandsupply.com

John

Kayakin2

New 3PH Wallenstein BX42 Chipper for my Kubota BX25

:wave:
Recently added this chipper to my attachments! :wink:
Heavy duty chipper running near top RPM works best!
Adjustment of blade clearance suggested to obtain desired chip size.
Works Great but expensive! :tiphat:

Attachments

• BX25-BX42 Chipper.jpg
    BX25-BX42 Chipper.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 81