User manual / parts manual for Kubota B7100

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

Sorry, I don't know of a place to download the manuals.

Neil Messick has them listed for sale on his site along with a lot of other Kubota info.

http://www.messicks.com/kubotatractorparts.aspx

You will enjoy the B7100. I have an L3400 and just traded a T1860 in on a BX2350.

Jim

quincy

quincy,
Welcome aboard. I found a parts manual of a B7100HST-E if that will help.

Thanks for the link to that site OhioTC18, I downloaded the B6100 pdf and there was a tandem reference to the 7100 in there, PERFECT! Thanks!! Just what I'm looking for....

I think I'm going to like it here on Tractor Talk... thanks guys...

As this is my first forray into tractors, I just know I'm going to have a bunch of questions over the next couple of weeks...

quincy

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good find TC!!!! :thumb:

As this is my first forray into tractors, I just know I'm going to have a bunch of questions over the next couple of weeks...

quincy

Quincy, there is nothing we like better than tractor questions. Don't hesitate to post em if you got em. :D :thumb:

JR Hill

B7100 Manual - noisey gearbox

Yup, that manual is expensive... hopefully I'll not need one. (the previous link to the HST manual is now broken so I can't see if there's a d/l for the std xmission)

So my question: it seems the "growling" is getting louder in 2nd and reverse gears. The local Kubota dealer was no help. Can anyone clarify what may be going on? It's always made this noise but it has gotten my attention more lately.

Thanks in advance,
JRH