Pictures of tractors

JimR

Here's mine

She's a 1995 Cub Cadet 7275 27 HP with a loader, 6' grader blade, 6' box blade, Post hole digger, 6' Tuffline yard rake, 6' mid mount mower, 5' brush hog and a 7' LandPride rear finish mower.

Attachments

• Tractortrailer.jpg
    Tractortrailer.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 2,187

JimR

Jim - that cab is pretty nice. Did it come with the tractor or did you buy it later?

The cab was on the tractor when I bought it used 5 - 6 years ago. It is a Sim's cab. They are located in Canada now. The sides and back have curtains. The left side has a door frame with curtain. It does have a working heater in it. The wiper motor doesn't work.

x595

Alot of nice looking Tractors posted here , but kinda lite on Green and Yellow , so here's my 2005 JD X595 ... :thumb:

w70jdy.jpg

Later,x595

Erik

nice looking firewood rack in the background - looks like the uprights are set in concrete. With the saws you've got, I'm guessing you supplement winter heat with wood?

oh, yeah - nice mahcine, too! :)

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice JD you got there x595. It looks new. :thumb: but it also looks naked without something hanging off the rear or a mower deck underneath it (like in your avatar).

x595

Erik , thanks !!!

Your right , the 4x4 uprights are set in Concrete (2' deep) and each bay is 8' long , 5' high and you're seeing 1 of the 3 that are out there ...

Doc , I take the MMM Deck off after each Mowing to clean and what not , I've got one more Mowing to squeeze in and I'll be setting the Tractor up for Winter duties ...

Doc , if I PM or Email you a picture , can you resize it for my Avatar ???

Later,x595

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Try saving this picture, it might be a tad too big

Attachments

• X595.jpg
    X595.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,168

Merton

here's a couple of pictures of my 530 in a slow tractor race at my local tractor show. Winning that year. Owned this one since 1991.

Attachments

• Tractor_Race02.jpg
    Tractor_Race02.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,126
  • Tractor_Race02 (2).jpg
    Tractor_Race02 (2).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,092

Rad

My T503 with wallensten chipper

The stereo even sounds good, but need to add a cooler for the beer

Attachments

• TYM chipper.jpg
    TYM chipper.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,097

Klumpe

Here's a few of my 806, once warm weather comes and I get down to the shop I will get some better shots.

DSCN2779.jpg

DSCN2776.jpg

DSCN2775.jpg

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice Cub ya got there. :thumb: Looks sharp. :D

Heck, good pics by all you guys. :tiphat: Keep em coming. :thumb: