Kubota rtv900 won't start

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Border Collie: where might one obtain a copy of that manual? Kubota store? Online?

Heatwave, I have seen them on ebay in book form- sometimes on a cd . The printed ones are around $65 and the parts manual with good diagrams of the parts with the parts # is a little less than 40. If you just need a few pages , pm me your needs and I may can get it to you by the mailman.I've done that before. A good bit of the manual is engine and transmission innards- the very first part is in the owners manual- . The rest is front end ,rear end ,wiring shafts boots ,and anything else . Let me know what you need and I will see what I can do to help. bordercollie

Art454

Thanks for all your help. I took apart the starter it had gotten wet I rebuilt it and it works fine now. I don't know how they test the starters but it wouldn't do anything for me till I rebuilt it
Thanks again everyone
John

Were the brushes stuck from being wet?....I have seen that before and also on alt....on alt you can sometimes tap on the side of the alt. when running and get them to work for awhile.
You can tap on the stater with a hammer sometimes and jar them loose...but taking it apart and cleaning it up is the best.

Glad it was a easy fix for you.

Art

Art454

I just did a search for....Kubota RTV Starters on ebay and seen new ones for 93 dollars and free shipping....for anybodys info.

500 dollars is just plain nuts.

Art