New member, 1st time Kubota Owner

xWICKEDWAYSx

I look forward to reading your posts on my future inevitable dilemas. I have had my 2015 x900 for about 3 months now. Bought it new and added a few things right away. I put a homemade 2 1/2" lift kit, 27x11x12 mudlites, 2" wheel spacers, 4000lb winch, snorkeled with original filter assembly, front turning signals (rears not finished), and now currently looking for a bit more pepp to put in this things step. I am reviewing previous posts from yall's experiences, thanks in advance to any answers provided at a later time

Attachments

• 20171001_174816.jpg
    20171001_174816.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 143
  • 20170923_173209.jpg
    20170923_173209.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 140

ovrszd

Welcome to NTT.

The list of mods varies with intended use. You've already done a lot to increase the offroad capability. Adding power is a bit harder and much more expensive. A Turbo is the most effective.

At a glance, I think you'd most benefit from a canopy.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi and welcome to our forums. Nice RTV you have there. :thumb:
I'm just now noticing that Kubota changed the front emblem on the RTV's ....my older ones have RTV on the front. Yours has a fancy K.

If you find a way for more power, do share. That will not be easy but hopefully it's possible.

Lee1935

A tiny bit more power ☺
Kubota is still learning about the adjustments to the transmission, if you haven't had a good Kubota wrench turner check your machine you might be due for a happy surprise.

What type of terrain do you operate your Kubota in?

Myself it is mostly low to fairly high MTs, all gravel and rocks no mud or swamps. I bought a set of 24 inch tires and after market wheels. In my case losing a inch of ground clearance is not a big deal. In deep snow I suspect I would have a problem but at my age I'd sooner set by the window with a hot buttered rum than playing in the snow ☺☺☺

Where'd you get the wheel spacers from? Looks sharp, we got ours yesterday and have a similar build going already

Brett

Attachments

• IMG_5637.jpg
    IMG_5637.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 110

xWICKEDWAYSx

Spacers

The spacers came from Acme Outfitters. I think it looks better with the wider stance at the tires.
And on the more power situation, I have a diesel mechanic that we have been using for many years now. He services our excavators and skidsteers we use for commercial plumbing. If he can't tweek it then I don't know who could. I also will be asking him to look into the possibility of retrofitting a 6" portal for the Kubota. They do not offer one for these machines but perhaps he can make the necessary changes for the Kubota to accept one of the other models portals, i.e Polaris, Honda..I have never seen a jacked up, mudslinging Kubota UTV before, probably why I am interested in doing it. Not to mention my 12 yr old daughter loves trail riding, pictured left.
I will certainly pass along any positive progress.

Attachments

• 20170924_134008.jpg
    20170924_134008.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 20170924_145248.jpg
    20170924_145248.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 110