x1100c transmission cooler

I went to my local dealer looking for a hose on this cooler on the leftside of the machine it lays flat just above the fuel tank it looks to be a factory kit or something there is also a electric pump mounted to the back of the cab thats in line running to the cooler i haven't seen this on other machines does has anyone seen these before

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i don't have anything like that on mine. the transmission cooler on mine is in front of the engine and cooled by a fan mounted to the water pump. can you post a pic?

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
wow this has me baffled. are you sure it is an oil cooler and not engine coolant? could i see a pic?
Thanks

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
This sounds like one of those special RTV models made for using those hydraulic tools like the hydraulically driven chain saws and such.They had/have an additional hyd cooler on the side..It's been a while since I read up on them.It was a model made for grounds keepers. bordercollie

edit: may be the Utility model ?

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
This sounds like one of those special RTV models made for using those hydraulic tools like the hydraulically driven chain saws and such.They had/have an additional hyd cooler on the side..It's been a while since I read up on them.It was a model made for grounds keepers. bordercollie

edit: may be the Utility model ?

i didn't know KTC offered that option anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3hyaxHo2Kc