U Joint store

I just did my first rear u joint replacement replaced everything bearings, seals, all u joints. Bought u joints from the U joint store. (theujointstore.com) perfect fit no grinding or any problems great to deal with $ 25.00 each with grease fittings. Just thought I would let everyone know I hadn't seen this option on site before.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks, I hope it's a while before I need them again. I used Kubota oem this last time and so far so good but they were quite high priced. Thanks for posting this new source and please let us know down the line how they perform over time. bordercollie

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
While it's fresh in your mind (or have the receipt handy), do you mind posting their part # for easy reference for others that read this thread and need joints?

part # on invoice is TUS-RTV1. If you pull up part number on Messicks site it crosses over at ujoint store
My RTV is 1100 cw with cab has 631 hrs I only put 200 hrs on it since I had it. only inner ujoints were bad but wanted to replace everything while I had it down. I need to learn how to post pictures.

Last edited:

aarkie

I have put them in my 1100 and they fit good and no problems. I have put a couple hundred hours on it since being installed. They looked to be well made.