California Yanmars for sale

twoforty

While I sent this to both California and Winston, there is not much time left on this auction. It is for 5 Yanmar tractors total. Although they are different models, they all are 4wd and have FELs. There are also 2 additional backhoe attachments that go to the winning bidder. Just a heads up, but this lot was listed last week and the highest bid was $18,200. They did not sell, so this must have been below the minimum bid. For more details, go to:

http://www.copart.com/c2/industrial...3s10&lotId=14217924&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS

If interest, good luck. They are just way to far away for this Louisiana Piney Hills country boy.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
If their Reserve (minimum) is anywhere near the $38k Buy It Now, they won't sell.

That looks to me like the stock of an out-of-business Vietnam reconditioner/importer. I see one problem already - a loader propped up with a board. Presumably because the hydraulics won't raise it. I suspect this was the back-fence row of tractors for that vanished importer, consisting of customer returns or wont run/unsalable.

One tractor is in Colton, 60 miles east of Los Angeles out by Ontario Airport. They say the other four are offsite 30 miles south of there.

This might be worthwhile at the right price for someone who can fix what the importer couldn't fix. I think I'll pass on this one.

Thanks for posting this however. These things are hard to find and every lead is appreciated. :tiphat: