Mahindra Roxor Forum now OPEN

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Our Super Gold Member Collie aka BorderCollie now has a Mahindra Roxor in her stable. This forum is for all of us to learn about this new kewl looking side by side. I'm sure Collie will let us know the good along with the bad of this neat looking machine.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Glad we have an alternative for Border Collie to tell us about......Welcome aboard.....God bless...……...

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Ya'll !!!!!!! Thanks for the welcome Doc, Dennis and Keifer !!!!
I 'm a little late posting but have been crazy busy on the farm.
I have a few pictures so here goes !!
Dixie the collie is ready for action- but she will be wearing her harness to prevent falls and soon will have a seat box . I was shared information about it from a Roxor owner going by the name of Bister and will build one very soon.
The cat is Barny the barn cat . She napping now but was caught trying to polish her claws on my seat . Now I have a set of cheap seat covers $24 from amazon to help protect the bucket seats.
The picture of 4x4 tubing in the back of Roxor is what I hope to make a more rigid bumper out of. The current bumper reminds me of purlins.
Then there's the engine picture. Lots of parts- like the starter and alternator are labeled Bosch.
The BF Goodrich KO2s tires are not made for my kind of mud but Roxor does climb out of most areas pretty darn good . One thing, it will go up levees easily.
Transmission is a manual , but shifts so smoothly and isn't at all stubborn so I'm not too concerned about the shifting. another thing, if the seatbelt isn't clicked, it will go into turtle mode. - perfect for spraying fence lines. :) . collie

Attachments

• KIMG0300.jpg
    KIMG0300.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 49
  • KIMG0307.jpg
    KIMG0307.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 50
  • KIMG0314.jpg
    KIMG0314.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 49
  • KIMG0316.jpg
    KIMG0316.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 49

628pm

Site Supporter
Good luck with the new vehicle. Hope it meets your needs. I went with the Gator after my X900 Kubota. Since I don't use it for heavy work like you do, it should be fine for me. Especially the creature comforts.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you. It will take some getting used to... but with good mud tires I'll add as able, its what I need to go to. I also bad need a pillow..seriously, that bucket seat is low.
I thought to myself .. "ok no sweat, I'll just put longer bolts in the seat slides and raise it up a bit..." but no! they tack welded the bolt heads to the slides.!

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
These bolts are down in the sliding tracks. But what I'm going to do is fix an elevated piece just under the seat. As if I were replacing the bucket seat instead of on the base and under the track. The bottom would look nicer but oh well. After I get over this storm damage I'll be doing that. :)