Mahindra 450 info

toreed47

I'm new to the site looking at a Mahindra 450 sn BX 1164 anybody have any idea what year it might be? It is owned my an elderly man that bought it used in 2002. He said it has 380 hrs on it all he used it. Can buy it for $1500 what do you think?

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Doesn't seem like a lot of information out there. Here is a link to Tractor Data but the serial number information is missing.

Mahindra 450

I did find one for sale and was asking $3200 for it. The one you are looking at is 50% less. Are you getting this tractor from a friend or web site? If you know the seller that is great, if not be cautious as there is a lot of scams going on out there.

Also I noticed there was a lot of parts places advertising on the web. Call some of them as they might be able to give you some information.

toreed47

Doesn't seem like a lot of information out there. Here is a link to Tractor Data but the serial number information is missing.

Mahindra 450

I did find one for sale and was asking $3200 for it. The one you are looking at is 50% less. Are you getting this tractor from a friend or web site? If you know the seller that is great, if not be cautious as there is a lot of scams going on out there.

Also I noticed there was a lot of parts places advertising on the web. Call some of them as they might be able to give you some information.

It belongs to an elderly man that lives about 100 miles from me I think he is telling me the truth. I did call Bills in texas and the man I talked to didn't know anything about the 450 but they do carry parts for them. The paint is faded on the 450 but sheet metal is all good. I'm a little afraid as what I have read I think it could be a gray unit. Thanks for your reply.

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
It belongs to an elderly man that lives about 100 miles from me I think he is telling me the truth. I did call Bills in texas and the man I talked to didn't know anything about the 450 but they do carry parts for them. The paint is faded on the 450 but sheet metal is all good. I'm a little afraid as what I have read I think it could be a gray unit. Thanks for your reply.

A hundred miles is not far. Go look at it and kick the tires. Drive it.