New tractor!

Terry2816

I traded in my 2816 with about 800 hours on it for a brand new 4035HST with a loader this spring. Now at about 100 hours and first oil change. I really like this tractor!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats Terry. :clap: :clap:
Moving on up to a 40hp will sure give you more power. I'm amazed at what my 30hp tractor will do. And a 40hp would do even more. :thumb:
Not sure if your old tractor had HST, but I suspect you will get used to that real quick. I went from standard shift to HST and never looked back. Love it.

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
While out looking at Zero Turn Lawn mowers last week I ran into a dealer that had Mahindra tractors. They seem to be a really nice well built tractor.

If you get a chance please post some pictures. We always like tractor pics around here.

And congratulations.

Terry2816

My 2816 was HST as well. I really like controlling the loader with my right hand, steering with my left hand and controlling speed and direction with my feet. No lost motion or time. Once I got the hang of it, there was no going back.

I will post some pictures soon - right now it is starting to get cool, and it is tucked away back in the barn for the winter. Mowing and grading work are done for the year, but cleaning the snow from the driveway will be next.