OK... So I am a bit slow on the uptake...

rback33

All my new time over here in the newer, friendlier forum and I thought the Rep point thing was just about informal atta boys... THEN I find out they are REAL today. I got around to nosing around some other areas... I'll be darned....

I will say I tried to recruit an ex member of the OTHER forum, but he has had to move on with his life in many ways. I know a lot of people had run ins with Bob Skurka over there, but he really did have a lot of good things to say and was very knowledgeable. I have exchanged quite a few personal emails with him over time and miss his opinions. I may be alone on that boat, but it's true. Dargo is still out there somewhere to... Maybe I need to email him as well...

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
All my new time over here in the newer, friendlier forum and I thought the Rep point thing was just about informal atta boys... THEN I find out they are REAL today. I got around to nosing around some other areas... I'll be darned....

I will say I tried to recruit an ex member of the OTHER forum, but he has had to move on with his life in many ways. I know a lot of people had run ins with Bob Skurka over there, but he really did have a lot of good things to say and was very knowledgeable. I have exchanged quite a few personal emails with him over time and miss his opinions. I may be alone on that boat, but it's true. Dargo is still out there somewhere to... Maybe I need to email him as well...
Ah shucks rback (shuffling feet) thanks for the kind words! (friendlier forum). :D :thumb:
Now I sure don't want to send you away from this friendlier forum but I have to let you know that Bob Skurka is the top poster over on ForumsForums. He was one of the 1st 30 members and is now a mod over there. He alone started up the snowcat forums and got us a whole lot of activity. He also help build up ForumsForums gun & religious discussion forums. Yeah, he's been busy. He has well over 10,000 posts over there. He is always happy to talk tractors and stuff. So if you have anything you want to bounce off of him just give him a shout on our sister forums (ForumsForums.com).
Dargo is also a member of FF and here on NTT. But for some unknown reason he has not posted since last November. If you contact him let him know we miss him and hope he returs soon. :thumb:
Rep points are for real. I'm giving you some buddy!!! :D

rback33

I have not exchanged emails with Dargo in ages. Previously it was about Dodge Cummins stuff anyway. Better drop him a line. Bob may be pretty opinionated, but he is a good guy. As long as you respect his, he will respect yours. Heaven knows he and I have not agreed on EVERYTHING, but we can agree to disagree and be OK with it.

And thanks for the rep points! I am a bit competitive so I will be trying to earn all I can... just tell me when I win the tractor! :yum:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I totally agree with what you said about Bob. He is a great guy. He has a whole lot of knowledge to share and he treats everyone with respect, even past the point where you wonder if they deserve it. He is one of my top moderators on FF. :thumb:

Dougster

Old Member
Rep points are for real. I'm giving you some buddy!!! :D
And thanks for the rep points! I am a bit competitive so I will be trying to earn all I can... just tell me when I win the tractor! :yum:
To heck with the tractor Kid! ;) If you get enough of them thar Rep Point thinghys, you win a gift certificate for a Starbucks :starbucks: Coffee! :mrgreen:

I know! :D It's already happened to me! :thumb:

Dougster :starbucks:

rback33

To heck with the tractor Kid! ;) If you get enough of them thar Rep Point thinghys, you win a gift certificate for a Starbucks :starbucks: Coffee! :mrgreen:

I know! :D It's already happened to me! :thumb:

Dougster :starbucks:

Sad thing is.. I JUST sat back down at my desk and I was heading back over here thinkin.... "I wonder if Dougster has been over yet to give me one of these :poke:"

I opened the thread and like on cue u had been here....:pat:

PBinWA

I totally agree with what you said about Bob. He is a great guy. He has a whole lot of knowledge to share and he treats everyone with respect, even past the point where you wonder if they deserve it. He is one of my top moderators on FF. :thumb:

Sniff Sniff . . . I always knew you liked him better than me! :rolleyes:

Dougster

Old Member
Speaking of missing persons... where the heck has Junk (a.k.a., FarmsWithAntiques) been lately??? He hasn't posted in a week and I don't recall seeing him on-line for quite a while. Is he okay? I actually miss the old coot. :boxing:

Now please folks... please don't tell me he was banned from this site too??? :yum: :yum: :yum:

Did I miss something good while I was out there snowplowing??? ;)

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
Sad thing is.. I JUST sat back down at my desk and I was heading back over here thinkin.... "I wonder if Dougster has been over yet to give me one of these :poke:" I opened the thread and like on cue u had been here....:pat:
Somebody's got to keep you in line Kansas Loader Kid! If it must be the old man... so be it! :)

Dougster

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc

Sniff Sniff . . . I always knew you liked him better than me! :rolleyes:

Doc, you've hurt my feelings too. I always thought you liked me best :hide:

rback33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc

Doc, you've hurt my feelings too. I always thought you liked me best :hide:

OK, come on..., we all know Dougster is the favored Ass kiss over here... if for no reason because he is so old and decrepit from bouncing around in his plow truck that his mouth is the perfect height to lay it on:moon3:

Somehow I think I will pay for that...:starbucks::D

He can't complain too much.... He got the hook up from me... sooo

Speaking of missing persons... where the heck has Junk (a.k.a., FarmsWithAntiques) been lately??? He hasn't posted in a week and I don't recall seeing him on-line for quite a while. Is he okay? I actually miss the old coot. :boxing:

Now please folks... please don't tell me he was banned from this site too??? :yum: :yum: :yum:

Did I miss something good while I was out there snowplowing??? ;)

Dougster

I just checked the other site. His last post over there was 2 days ago. So up until then he was still kicking.

Dougster

Old Member
I just checked the other site. His last post over there was 2 days ago. So up until then he was still kicking.
Hmmmmmm... very strange. I wonder if he ever got those two new tractors and batwings he was talking about. :confused:

I still think it would be awful dang funny if he were banned! :yum: Now that would be a hoot!!! :D

Dougster

Hmmmmmm... very strange. I wonder if he ever got those two new tractors and batwings he was talking about. :confused:

I still think it would be awful dang funny if he were banned! :yum: Now that would be a hoot!!! :D

Dougster

Just found out another tidbit. Looks like our friend FWJ, has made up his mind. It seems he has two new MF's on the way. I guess the Challanger idea didn't work out.

Dougster

Old Member
Just found out another tidbit. Looks like our friend FWJ, has made up his mind. It seems he has two new MF's on the way. I guess the Challanger idea didn't work out.
Do a check of his December posts. We knew in late-December that was his plan. I just wondered why we hadn't heard anything more about it. :confused:

Dougster

p.s., I'm secretly still hoping he was banned!!! :yum: -d

Dougster

Old Member
You know you are going to regret that statement. :shitHitsFan:
Well, maybe so... but the mere thought of it makes me laugh out loud! :yum:

Seriously... I sincerely doubt that the old Junk was banned... but why hasn't he even stopped in for a visit lately? Look at the list of today's visitors... No Junk!!! Same yesterday and the day before. I can't remember the last time he was around. :confused:

Dougster