tires and rims

blinko

Hi</P>

Has anyone tried putting something like 14 inch auto rims and tires on their rtv. I was wondering when I was working on harder surfaces when I don't need tires with big bite if 14in snow tires and rims would bolt on to my rtv.</P>

Also, any one have a cheaper alternative to the kabota stereo system I like to have music in mine but $600 is steep for a radio and speakers.</P>

Blinko</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A few years back, I knew of someone that put car type tires/rims on the RTV but the forum it was on lost the post so I don't know what vehicle's rim size fit.

You can get a car stereo most anywhere. My preference would be a marine type as they're made to handle water/moisture and bouncing a lot better than a car stereo. There's a thread on this forum that has the wiring diagram for the stereo plug as I believe you'll need to remove the Kubota connector to hook up the wires. www.audioallies.com is a good place for stereo components.

grapeman

here is a picture that I pulled from another forum about a year ago. I haven't been able to find it today. the tires and rims were temporary spare tires bought at a local salvage yard. I can't remember what make and model car they were from.but apparently there is a size that will fit the rtv</P>

grapeman</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
my wife and kids would dis-own me if I done something like that ????? My God >>>></P>

I cannot quit laughing, cannot imagine this anyone doing to a perfectly good machine, but, I would think they had good reason ~~~~ Didn't this thing come with tires and rims ?</P>

Really, I'm not being mean, I just cannot see myself trying to do anything on the farm with some disc tires !!!!</P>

Dirtroad27

The lug pattern on the bota is 5 on 4&1/2. It's a common pattern for most 5 lug utility and boat trailers and it is also the same pattern as the Ford Ranger and Mustang. I'm am currently looking for a good used set of 14x8 Alu. to go on my 900. At almost any junk yard you can find the Alu. factory wheels, most are 14x6 or 14x7. Good luck. Andy