Net Tractor Talk

Go Back   Net Tractor Talk > Brand Specific Forums > Other Brands Forum (TYM Tractors, Cub Cadet, Craftsman, Simplicity etc.)

Other Brands Forum (TYM Tractors, Cub Cadet, Craftsman, Simplicity etc.) TYM, Tractors, Cub Cadet, Century, Craftsman, Simplicity etc.... With enough activity, any brand can become a forum. Show the activity here.

Old 09-03-2016, 12:36 PM

fla45fan is on a distinguished road

About ready to put a bullet (.45acp) in it
Old 09-21-2016, 07:19 PM

Aha! Went to use the Red Bull the other day and the check engine light came on immediately and it wouldn't stay running for more than a second or two. DANG IT ALL! I'm gonna kick this bull in the ... hey, what did Rusty do? He tromped on the left brake pedals. Bingo! Started right up and kept running as long as I was stepping on the pedals. Off of them, check engine light and a stall. Stepped on the right pedal lightly, check engine light out and it runs. Off pedal, light is on. Hmmm. Ran it down the beach and up my neighbors yard to get to the road, right foot on the "gas", left feathering the right brake pedal. Alright! Got it to my yard and in the garage. Had to head out of town for a couple weeks, but I'm gonna get back and turn that bull into a steer if I have to.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:07 AM

bczoom is just really nicebczoom is just really nicebczoom is just really nicebczoom is just really nice

fla45fan - Are you in NY or FL this week? If you're in FL, keep your head down. This hurricane looks nasty and appears to be heading straight towards Melbourne.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:05 PM

Hey there, neither! In Arizona! Long story but I sold my house in Florida almost three years ago and moved back to Buffalo full time in February 2014. A couple of cold winters and my wife decided that we needed to be near her mom and sister in Tucson. That's not working out for her either, so we packed up our personal stuff and put the house up for rent. Back in Buffalo this week just in time for some snow flurries! Fire up the Red Bull and grab the snow shoes. At least I know the snow shoes will work.
Thanks for thinking of me!