Here's a "Talk About Anything" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I just noticed that TWO GUNS has caught me on posts. Not much going on with my RTV so I thought I'd start a thread about nothing. It's just to get me posting more to stay ahead of Jamie. :)

Windy and cold again today so I'm doing my taxes. :(

razerface

I have a sore throat so i can't type,,,, was going to upload a pic of my ultralight i fly,,,but can't find the pic on my puter

Mark.Sibole

Talk about anything post????ARE YOU SURE you want to open that can of worms up with me around??????????????? lol

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh crap. I forgot about Mark and Muley being here. This could get interesting.

If it's going to be really wild, it's probably best suited to be on forumsforums instead.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
....... today so I'm doing my taxes. :(

Me too zoom.

I always get this very weak feeling in my stomach when I do these.

Can not sleep, can't focus on anything, time just draggs on & on .

Everyone else acts as if does not bother them.

Then you have them people who holler. " YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH I'M GETTING BACK".....
( That is when I get pucking ) :puke1:

I NEVER GET A REFUND !!!!
:2gunsfiring_v1:

Today, after working on some of the taxes , thought I would give myself a break, and get out one of the motorcycles and put some miles behind me !!!!!

Attachments

• Squirrel Harmonica.gif
    Squirrel Harmonica.gif
    100.2 KB · Views: 2,825

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Bought this 64 chevy pickup last october for my wife. Been working on the restoration

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 2,843

razerface

here it is,,, my summer hobby. I fly this and another ultralight with my son. This is a weedhopper ultralight. The wings are dropped on the ground. It is getting close to fly weather! I need a hanger built this summer.
bluebaron1.jpg

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Absolutely! I just stuck it in the RTV forum as that's where many of our most active members hang out.

How cold was it in Ontario this morning? Something weather wise must be doing OK as I heard they removed the Niagara River ice boom last weekend.

bakerg

I live in the southern part of Ontario just across the border from Detroit. Sitting around 32 F today, no snow on the ground, just waiting for spring to finally arrive.:mrgreen: Found these guys in my back yard on Easter Sunday.:pat:

Attachments

• 0331131038.jpg
    0331131038.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 2,647

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
A year or so ago a lady came by the place and wanted to take pictures of Millie and Belle. Now she has a book out with a picture of them in it. http://www.blairpub.com/alltitles/porchdogs.htm I wish I could post that picture but alas, it is copyrighted......... Anyways, The fame has gone to their heads, they have decided that will no longer work cows but will lay around the a/c this summer and eat bon bons... also say they will sign autographs in exchange for a box of fancy biscuits- date announced later ;) bordercollie

Mark.Sibole

Its only copyrighted oif you get caught.Ask her for permission to post it. I sure hope she signed an agreement to use the pics of your animals.Laws only apply to the ones who get caught lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.