Markham gets the boot at TBN

thatmarkhamgirl

Good morning,
I hope you guys don't mind but i have invited some of my friends to branch out and join my other tractor forums i am involved in. I was unaware of the proctors suggestions, I just did what my customers asked of me. So in turn here are both the letter from the proctor man, and my response to his bullying. Which I don't like a bully, never have. Thanks guys, for letting me vent.

Melissa

Good morning boys,
This morning i came into work, turned on my computer and recieved a notice from TBN. Shown below. So in the furture I will not be able to post updates on tooth bar orders or new products unless I let TBN sell my products which i refuse to do, because I don't want to lose the personal contact with you guys, nor have the prices increase because of greed. So if you have been followering updates please join me at nettractortalk.com or machineunderground.com. that is where the updates will be posted in the future. Thanks you guys for so much help and understanding, you have been super duper buddies.

Hi Melissa,

We need to either make an arrangement to sell your products in our online store, or you will have to place an ad if you wish to continue to solicit customers from our forum. I've been receiving complaints from other companies who are paying advertisers, and it's really not fair to them for you to be soliciting in the forums and not paying for advertising.

For many years we've had a policy against this sort of thing for companies that aren't advertising or selling direct. I've let it slide for the past couple of months so you could see the customer base we have here at TBN. Most companies aren't given a "free trial"...

So, let me know what you want to do and through which method you'd like to proceed (direct sale or advertising). In the mean time, I am going to have to ask you to stop posting threads about your products and stop directly soliciting in the forums.

Thank you,

Muhammad Chishti632

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Melissa, doesn't matter what Muhammad says, we love you and you are welcome to post here!

Jim

jwstewar

Staff member
I bet it'll be gone before much longer. Especially once they read the apart about Markham refusing to sell through them at higher prices.

Keep posting Melissa, maybe one of these days I can convince Monica I need one.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Melissa.
I've run into the wrath of Muhammad also. No fun for sure.
We try to run a more open forum than TBN in those ways. I hope some follow your lead and come on over to the dark side. :yum: I mean the NTT side. :D

I'm away from my tractor all weekend so I'll get the measurement to you early next week. Unless I catch my son at home and have him measure it for me. Thanks again!!!!

ps: anyone know what the 632 signifies after Muhammad's name?

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
most likely gone by now.

Look under implements.

oops, its "Attachments" and I don't see it now.

Jim

jwstewar

Staff member
They've now banned Melissa from TBN. They got rid of the thread in Attachments but not projects. Pretty sneaky Melissa.:yum: TBN has what 50k users, but they probably banned 49k of them - or at least anyone that has posted more than twice.

rback33

Dang. She got banned and I still haven't... Oh wait... that's cuz PB talked me into editing my post...:pat: even though it WAS the right decision (editing that is)

PBinWA

Dang. She got banned and I still haven't... Oh wait... that's cuz PB talked me into editing my post...:pat: even though it WAS the right decision (editing that is)

Oh sure, blame me!:rolleyes: You better start letting me vet all your posts. In fact, I want you to run all major life decisions across my desk so I can guide you down the path of life! :yum: