Net Tractor Talk

Go Back   Net Tractor Talk > Brand Specific Forums > Kubota RTV Owners Group Forum

Old 12-20-2017, 06:00 AM

CKing is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee1935 View Post
As more and more Kubota owners are saying Kubota needs to fix all known problems or get out of the side by side business.

I bought mine new early last fall, if I had been aware of all of the mechanical problems I would have bought a Kioti at 20 percent less money :-(
What other problems have you had?
Old 12-20-2017, 10:58 AM

Location: Northport Wa/ property in BC with a elevation of 1490 ft to 2500 feet, with Mts behind that hit 6000
Lee1935 is on a distinguished road

problems with a machine that has less than 20 hours ☺? passenger seat came apart, replaced by dealer, would not start if below 30 degrees repaired by dealer.
reading through these forums a person has to shake their head at the problems with kubota.
The hydro-static transmission is a bad joke and one of the main problem areas.

In 1955 I was driving a 50 ton tank with just such a transmission. When you wanted to go you pushed the GAS pedal down and away you went. Steep Hills? no taking your foot off the gas to climb them.

1970 the best all terrain vehicle (Cushman Trackster) in Alaska had a great hyrdo tranny that would go anywhere you had the nerve to drive it.

If anyone wants to pay me 90 percent of what I have in it they can come get my X900. windsheild, top, winch, snorkel kit, comes with two sets of wheels, turf tires and a set of tires that will get you through mud bogs
Old 12-20-2017, 03:51 PM

CKing is on a distinguished road

You know you can't 90% out of anything you buy unless its rare or in a backorder state. I bet you offer 20% it might move, and if you hate something I say get ride it at whatever you can get for it. Or go use it as a trade.