Kabota 900

Berryfarmer

I have a kabota 900 that periodically want start I turn the key and nothing happens I have replace the switch the starter and the neutral safety switch. It seem to happen after I have driven it for awhile if I let it set for about 30 minutes then it will start. I have had it in a dealership twice no luck

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I had a 06 rtv900 that would have to move in the neutral area to find a hot spot. Afraid though if that were the issue the neutral safety switch would have fixed it. But still, you might try moving the gear knob around in neutral to see if that will get it started.
Truly shocked the dealer could not find the reason for the issue.

Berryfarmer

I had a 06 rtv900 that would have to move in the neutral area to find a hot spot. Afraid though if that were the issue the neutral safety switch would have fixed it. But still, you might try moving the gear knob around in neutral to see if that will get it started.
Truly shocked the dealer could not find the reason for the issue.
Thanks for your reply. I have moved the shiflever all around but didn’t help. I have installed new ends on all cable from the battery and new battery terminals and see if that might help. I’m like you to think that a dealer should be able to fix it