RTV x1100c quick hitch stuck

dtreid

Just got an rtv x1100c with front quick hitch, 2 function hydraulic control (v5232) and blade.
Hitch with go up, but not down. I can hear the solenoid make a noise but it won't allow oil through the hose.
Had one like this awhile back that had a switch wired in so that when activated the hitch wouldn't lower. This one does not have that switch.

Can anyone shed some light on the matter?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I don't have that setup but have encountered something similar on my tractor. One of the hydraulic connectors wasn't fully connected. You may need to get the pressure off the hydraulics to get the connection(s) fully coupled.

dtreid

It's not the coupler or hoses. If I switch that cylinder to another valve it works fine.....wondering if one of the solenoids is weak and not pulling the valve all the way.

ErcU.

@dtreid Did you figure this out I’m having exact same issue. Only thing I’ve noticed is when I click down 2 relays pull in , when I click up only one relay pulls in. Not sure if that’s something to do with it or not. Measured power back at solenoids on the valve block. I have power to one solenoid (A1) up but not the other (b1) when I try to go down. If I swap plugs from a1 to b1 the b1 solenoid works