X1100C replacement tires

aussieoh

I'm had my 2023 X1100C for 8 months and 170 hours. The tires are about worn out. Is this normal? What are a good replacement tire that will hold up to thorns and the like?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

I don't have a X1100C but 170 hours seems like a very short lifespan for tires. What are your ground conditions? Are you driving a lot on pavement?

Lots of threads on tires here. Use this search to get you started.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Not sure what tire comes on the new RTV's. My Honda Pioneer came with 4 ply. they wore down fast. I bought my RTV x1100c used and tires had already been replaced.
When it was time to replace them I went with Blackwater Evolution 8 ply. That was a couple years ago. So far they have wore great. I do a fair amount of travel on pavement, maybe 20% of the time. And I've put over 200 hours on these tires.

Amarillo

I have a 2023 X1100C with worksite tires. I've got over 150 hours on it and the tires are like new. I use mine mostly as a spray rig for our pecan tree orchard and orchard maintenance. I run it on the pavement sometimes but rarely. I'm not sure which option of tires came with your RTV but I would look for a tire that will hold up to the conditions you are running in. If you spend a lot of time on pavement, I would look for a tire that will tolerate those conditions. I assume the worksite tires that I run on mine would hold up to pavement. They don't have what I consider to be aggressive tread. It's normally dry and flat here in the Texas Panhandle so the worksite tires work great. Good luck