2009 Kubota RTV 1100 plow set-up removal

gillfinn

Hello, I'm new to this forum and also new to Kubota. I just purchased a 2009 RTV with a little over 700 hrs with a hydraulic plow set up. It's a big V plow with in cab remote. It's a really nice setup, but I don't need it. I'd like to remove it and I've taken the plow off which is easy, but the way this thing is installed, it has by-passed the hydraulic dump bed, it won't work when the plow is installed. it's using the two remotes in the rear of the unit by the tailgate. I was told all I have to do is remove those (unplug the remotes) in the rear and the dump body will now work. Is this correct? Also, these quick connects are really corroded, I've hit them with wd-40 pretty good, but can't get them to budge. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a lot for any input, it's much appreciated! Graham

Attachments

• thumbnail_20210316_112139.jpg
    thumbnail_20210316_112139.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 12

Peter James

Hello, I'm new to this forum and also new to Kubota. I just purchased a 2009 RTV with a little over 700 hrs with a hydraulic plow set up. It's a big V plow with in cab remote. It's a really nice setup, but I don't need it. I'd like to remove it and I've taken the plow off which is easy, but the way this thing is installed, it has by-passed the hydraulic dump bed, it won't work when the plow is installed. it's using the two remotes in the rear of the unit by the tailgate. I was told all I have to do is remove those (unplug the remotes) in the rear and the dump body will now work. Is this correct? Also, these quick connects are really corroded, I've hit them with wd-40 pretty good, but can't get them to budge. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a lot for any input, it's much appreciated! Graham
What are you going to do with the plow? Sell it?
Peter

gillfinn

Hello Peter, yes, I'm going to sell it, I have a blower and my drives not big enough to need it. I wanted the rig without the plow and they were willing to sell it separately, then decided to let it go all together so I figured I'd remove it and sell it. Nothing wrong at all with it, this setup is over $5000 as an option. It's got great down pressure as well, something you won't get with a winch operated rig.

Peter James

Hello Peter, yes, I'm going to sell it, I have a blower and my drives not big enough to need it. I wanted the rig without the plow and they were willing to sell it separately, then decided to let it go all together so I figured I'd remove it and sell it. Nothing wrong at all with it, this setup is over $5000 as an option. It's got great down pressure as well, something you won't get with a winch operated rig.
Where are you located?