Estimated RTV Delivery

About a month ago Kubota indicated to my dealer that the expected delivery time for my ordered X900 would be the last week in August. Since that time Kubota has been silent concerning any further updates. For those of you who have had a had an RTV delivered in recent times, have estimated delivery times been reliable or unreliable?

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
New 2020 models In-Stock and instant available in Star, Tx according to the internet ads.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I know these days 'out of stock' is more the norm than not, but I cannot comment on them being on time or not. Never bought an item from them that was not in stock.
Good luck getting yours when promised.

ItBmine

I was lucky my dealer always gets stock. There were at least six 1100's there when I bought mine.
They sell a lot of stuff and always seem to get stock back in.

But I did finally cancel the quick attach and pallet forks for my B2620. That trator never came with qa and the aftermarket skid steer qa for it adds a lot of weight so I had ordered the pin style that came on the old B3000 I think it was? Mainly because I wanted real pallet forks.....my clamp on bucket forks are hard to see and add a lot of leverage.
Anyway I ordered last winter and Kubota kept giving and changing delivery dates.
Last one was July and still haven't seen them.
So told dealer cancel because by the time they come I'lk likely just buy another new tractor.

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
I was lucky my dealer always gets stock. There were at least six 1100's there when I bought mine.
They sell a lot of stuff and always seem to get stock back in.

But I did finally cancel the quick attach and pallet forks for my B2620. That trator never came with qa and the aftermarket skid steer qa for it adds a lot of weight so I had ordered the pin style that came on the old B3000 I think it was? Mainly because I wanted real pallet forks.....my clamp on bucket forks are hard to see and add a lot of leverage.
Anyway I ordered last winter and Kubota kept giving and changing delivery dates.
Last one was July and still haven't seen them.
So told dealer cancel because by the time they come I'lk likely just buy another new tractor.
I had/have a pin-on loader and didn’t want to lose lifting capability by adding a SSQA …and found a guy in Canada who makes a type of adapter which works similar to the old Kubota pin-on-adaptor…. It’s a real simple solution to pin-on loader and attachments. Here’s a video of a guy using them. Danannah (at) gmail is the contact for the guy who made mine. Love ‘em!
PS: I leave upper pins permanently in my implements which speeds it up even faster! and NO LOSS of LIFTING CAPACITY!

Last edited:

Walnut1

My dealer was able to track both of mine through the factory once assembly began. I think the 1100s are made in a factory in Georgia?

Well the good news is that the rtv arrived at the dealer last Thursday. (y) The bad news is the turn signals won't arrive for another few days. Also four units arrived in the shipment and since I was last to order they are telling me another week or week and a half until delivery. (n) At least I know it won't be long.

Reactions: Doc

ItBmine

Wel I had a similar experience. My dealer has the RTV's and had the Kubota stuff like the turn signals and light bars, but I had to wait a couple weeks for the stuff from Orange Aftermarket.
And (fingers crossed) my Boss plow is supposed to be here this week finally.

Trek

New member here from TN. I placed an order for a new 2021 RTV 1100xc Camo a couple weeks ago. The dealer had an allotment for 2 and the units were expected to be delivered by October. Other dealers told me they would not have any units available until after January 1, 2022.

My X900 was delivered to the dealer almost 5 weeks from the date of order. That was 2 weeks ago. I was able to briefly drive it a couple of days ago but the accessories have not been installed yet. The dealer received 4 units in their factory delivery and the shop is prepping the machines by the order date. Unfortunately I was the last of the lot to order and like a lot of businesses the dealer is experiencing a labor shortage. It should be delivered to me this week but with this being Labor Day weekend I am concerned there will be additional delays.

Last edited:

Trek

Send us a pic when you take delivery. It sounds like your purchase experience will be coming to an end soon. Unfortunately, delays have become the norm in this day and age. The only accessories I ordered were a rear window screen, spray in liner and side mirrors. Additionally, a tire and possibly a wheel upgrade is already under consideration.

Anticipated delivery next Monday. As I feared there were additional delays due to some parts shortages. Dealer told me today the machine is ready for delivery.

Finally! Busy day so I didn't get much seat time. Overall things look good. Bed panels on the side vibrate loudly at idle. Should be an easy fix. The dealer wiring job of the signal lights and winch is sloppy and includes press-on quick splice connectors that I will need to tidy up and replace.

I may have incorrectly inserted the pics. Hope they come through.

Attachments

• RTV1.jpg
    21.1 MB · Views: 19
  • RTV2.jpg
    20.5 MB · Views: 14
  • RTV3.jpg
    19.3 MB · Views: 11

ItBmine

Nice! I hope you end up liking it as much as I like mine. Unfortunately the boxes are rattly, But a couple wraps of electrical tape around the latch pins made mine quiet. I've read some posts of people using rubber hose on theirs, but my spray-in bedliner is so thick no way anything that thick would work in my latches.....so I just used tape.

If you get any other accessories, have a look at the Orange Aftermarket rear protection plate. It will protect that top half of your transmission.

Nice! I hope you end up liking it as much as I like mine. Unfortunately the boxes are rattly, But a couple wraps of electrical tape around the latch pins made mine quiet. I've read some posts of people using rubber hose on theirs, but my spray-in bedliner is so thick no way anything that thick would work in my latches.....so I just used tape.

If you get any other accessories, have a look at the Orange Aftermarket rear protection plate. It will protect that top half of your transmission.
Good ideas. I saw the rear protection plate on several sites. I think even Amazon. I will probably invest in one. I bought the under carriage shields for my BX23 and feel much better about working around brush and rocks.

ItBmine

I didn't get the receiver hitch extension though. Which reminds me, I still haven't tried my winch in the rear receiver position yet. I have my winch wired for both ends. Also all from Orange Aftermarket.

Attachments

• 20210505_200857.jpg
    20210505_200857.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17

Trek

Anybody else waiting on delivery of a 1100xc? I noticed on the Kubota build website today that some options/accessories have changed. I am wondering if my RTV will be a 2022 model when it arrives at the dealer later this month.

Trek

Nice ride ncridgerunner! Thanks for posting the pics. I hope my 1100xc will arrive sometime this month.

Anybody else waiting on delivery of a 1100xc? I noticed on the Kubota build website today that some options/accessories have changed. I am wondering if my RTV will be a 2022 model when it arrives at the dealer later this month.
My dealer said that Kubota really does not have a new model every year. According to the dealer some states require a title that indicates a year of mfg. but that new models only come along every few years. I really don't know if this is accurate. In NC titles for our vehicles are not available through the NCDMV so my only documentation is my paperwork with the year built.

Trek

My dealer said that Kubota really does not have a new model every year. According to the dealer some states require a title that indicates a year of mfg. but that new models only come along every few years. I really don't know if this is accurate. In NC titles for our vehicles are not available through the NCDMV so my only documentation is my paperwork with the year built.
I understand this is Kubota’s 50th Anniversary and the Kubota Connect event is currently happening in Gaylord, TX. One of the products that was rolled out for the event included a Desert Tan X850. Many other lineup changes will be announced soon. I guess we will just have to stay tuned to see what Kubota has up their sleeves. I like the new tractor grill guards too!