RTV-X1100C Recall

ItBmine

Just got home and had a recall notice come in the mail for my RTV-X1100C. Says it is for the floor mat warping or separating from the underlay.
Guess they are replacing the floor mats.
Mine is good so far but guess I'll have to see about getting it replaced.

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
Tell them yours is stored waay out in the boonies and you’ll do the labor yourself… just hand you the replacement mats. :whistling:

ItBmine

I called Kubota Canada. They said I can get it done in the spring, then I called my dealer and he laughed and said there isn't even replacements available yet anyway.

So that worked out. They are calling for snow here starting tomorrow. I don't think it will stay, but I don't want my trailer or my RTV exposed to road salt.

My salesman said the problem is some were wrinkling up by the fuel pedal and the pedal would stick down.
Mine are still perfect.

Westfield

I called Kubota Canada. They said I can get it done in the spring, then I called my dealer and he laughed and said there isn't even replacements available yet anyway.

So that worked out. They are calling for snow here starting tomorrow. I don't think it will stay, but I don't want my trailer or my RTV exposed to road salt.

My salesman said the problem is some were wrinkling up by the fuel pedal and the pedal would stick down.
Mine are still perfect.
I just got the recall on my floor mats. I just put my trailer away for the winter. I called the dealership up and they said I could wait till spring as long as I know of the problem. Yes they are probably out of stock.

Last edited: