RTV's Wanted or For Sale ..post em here.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
I have a friend of over 30 years who is selling his Kubota L2550 4WD with a loader. It has about 2800 hours and everything works as it should. It is located near Grove City Ohio and I will help him deliver it within a reasonable range. If you are interested, please instant message me and I will put you in touch with the seller. Thanks.

Here are the specifications:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
How much? Sounds nice. I know someone looking but with a limited budget.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nevermind. I told him about it. He is not in a position now for buying.

chaser10

Anyone know of rims/tires for sale that would fit a 2014 X900? Not looking for fancy, just something to function as a spare set. I'm near Cincinnati.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Anyone know of rims/tires for sale that would fit a 2014 X900? Not looking for fancy, just something to function as a spare set. I'm near Cincinnati.
Are they the same size/bolt pattern of an older 900? I have OEM tires/wheels from a 2004 RTV900 that I took of when the machine was new.

chaser10

From what I read, the old 900 and X900 have different rims. The following is from a website selling rims...."Please note that if you have an RTV “X” model, your vehicle utilizes a 4/110 bolt pattern. For non “X” RTV models, your vehicle has a 5/4.5 bolt pattern, of which there are fewer compatible options."

chaser10

HB Texas, thanks for the reply. You would think I could find a spare set closer, but hasn't happened. Agree with you shipping cost would be too crazy. OTH, I'm headed to TX sometime in next few months to visit folks. If it isn't too much trouble for you, send some pics and what you're asking for them to btledbetter@gmail.com
Maybe if things fall right we can get them out of your garage and into mine.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
HB Texas, thanks for the reply. You would think I could find a spare set closer, but hasn't happened. Agree with you shipping cost would be too crazy. OTH, I'm headed to TX sometime in next few months to visit folks. If it isn't too much trouble for you, send some pics and what you're asking for them to btledbetter@gmail.com
Maybe if things fall right we can get them out of your garage and into mine.
I love happy endings or sometimes just the potential for happy endings. Not a lot of good news around lately.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Just throwing this out there.
Not sure if it's true now but in years past, the RTV and the rear tires/rims on BX series tractors were the same size. Our dealer had a ton of extra tires/rims for the BX tractors as many customers wanted different tread.
If you end up at a dealer, buy them through the sales department as "whole goods" as opposed to the parts department. Traditionally, you get better prices.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
EDIT to add:
SOLD

In case anyone is looking:
Brother in law has what I think is an awesome buy on his
2003 Kubota m8200
$19,300
Near Athens Ohio

contact me if you want to get in touch with him.

Kubota_M8200Barrys.jpg

Last edited:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Most do not have one wheel for sale so ebay or dealers are your best option.

This ebay seller is in Oldfort TN. $74 for a wheel. He has 10 left.