What are these for?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Zip ties in place. They appear to have eliminated the rattle. Heading out on back roads for a day outing. That will give em real test.
Thanks Bota Fett!!!!! Good idea.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Zip ties held in place for our 3 hour cruise through the woods. Perfect.

Attachments

• 4-20ride1.jpg
    4-20ride1.jpg
    935.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 4-20ride2.jpg
    4-20ride2.jpg
    992.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 4-20ride3.jpg
    4-20ride3.jpg
    949.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 4-20ride4.jpg
    4-20ride4.jpg
    723.8 KB · Views: 8

Bota Fett

Site Supporter
Wow really great pics Doc!!! I'm a little jealous to be honest. Looks like you have a couple of leaners though. I see some chainsaw and splitter action in your future. We hope to be doing some 3 hour rides this summer too!! Can't wait to get out there, I think spring and fall are the best seasons, nice and cool with almost no bugs! Too bad we couldn't all get together for a backwoods ride, BBQ, and campout. That would be so much fun!!

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow really great pics Doc!!! I'm a little jealous to be honest. Looks like you have a couple of leaners though. I see some chainsaw and splitter action in your future. We hope to be doing some 3 hour rides this summer too!! Can't wait to get out there, I think spring and fall are the best seasons, nice and cool with almost no bugs! Too bad we couldn't all get together for a backwoods ride, BBQ, and campout. That would be so much fun!!
I have 48 acres and do have some leaners that need chain sawed and split. But all these pics were from public back roads near my house. These are much better to ride than the trails in my woods. Mamma like these better as they are smoother. I like em better cause I'm not tempted to stop and cut wood or whatever. I love this area for all the back roads. Paw Paw grower is on the opposite side of the county and he has similar back roads to drive. Their everywhere. :D