Gold Site Supporter
Welcome bugs, our 99th member ......
Now who's going to be 100?

I hope we get our 100th today. :beer:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey, Old Rattle Trap is our 100th member. Congrats ORT. you, along with all of our other 99 members helped us get into the 3 digit member range. Awesome! :beer:

Now we're rolling. :D

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
We're at 204 this afternoon.

Think the membership roles will continue to double every couple of months?

Doc, you better get a bigger server :poke:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You better get best host company like another forum crash due bad host company.

I do have a good hosting company. Last nights outage was not do to the hosting company. It was do to your cheap admin. Totally my fault. I got busy and didn't check it for a few days and BAM, we were over quota. I hate to pay for something I don't use, cause there is no refund, so I run close to 90% a month before I'll upgrade. We jumped from 70% to 100% use inbetween me looking. :hide:

I'll make a deal with yall, you bring in the members and I'll make sure there is plenty of server resources. :thumb: That's what I do best.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Well you could set sponsor forum who want pay you 20 dollars a years like another forum do that.

We might get there eventually. First I'm going to try a little advertising. Then I can offer site supporters a way to get out of seeing the ads. Nothing is set in stone yet though.

Grrrr

We might get there eventually. First I'm going to try a little advertising. Then I can offer site supporters a way to get out of seeing the ads. Nothing is set in stone yet though.

I personally have no problem in seeing a few adds, as long as they are to do with relevant things, if it helps with hosting this site.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm looking for either internet related / forum related or tractor / rural living related.