Barn Door

BBrian

I finally got to widening the barn door today. I went from 7' 6" to 11' 8" Now I can drive the kubotas in and out without having to shuffle them around. I had an extra 4' door so I added it. This will make it a lot easier to back the 1100 in with the snow blade on.

Attachments

• barn2.jpg
    barn2.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
  • barn1.jpg
    barn1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • barn3.jpg
    barn3.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 12

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sweet! I know what you mean about having to rearrange to get equipment out.
The bay that has my RTV in it is similar in size to yours (but definitely not as clean/empty). To get the RTV out, I need to move the ATV, some lawn furniture (as that bay, near the door is a common "hang out" place) and several small items that are between the RTV and the door.

BBrian

My barn has two doors. The door behind the machines is adjacent the front pasture where the steers hang out. The new door is the one I use the most. I've been working on clearing out the barn area because I'm a bit of a slob when it come to picking up after a project. I try to store 6 tons of hay to get my small herd (6) through the winter but I'm having to pay about % 60 more for hay than last year. I'll deal with the shop soon which is also a bit of a mess. I'm too old to change now.