Clarkson's Farm

Oldpath

TV critic......... And it would be for the old shows I grew up with like Bonanza............ and the young Clarkes Ville Farm crowd goes, whats that an ice cone...........

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
Why are bible believers and God's word mocked, ridiculed, laughed at, pushed around, spit on, beat on, made fun of, shunned, excluded, pushed away, hated................. If one believes in Santa Claus oh that's ok and good...............
John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
What Version of “Gods’ Word” do YOU believe…?? The one the Catholics declare is correct..?? or the one the Nicene Council re-interpreted and changed…?? or the one the king of England James allowed to be printed in English after he’d executed religious proponents for producing an English version…??

It’s only “God’ Word” if YOU think it is. This is a Kubota Forum and the “WORD” is in the Owners Manuals and WSMs printed by Kubota.
Go preach somewhere else where it can be appreciated.

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
What Version of “Gods’ Word” do YOU believe…?? The one the Catholics declare is correct..?? or the one the Nicene Council re-interpreted and changed…?? or the one the king of England James allowed to be printed in English after he’d executed religious proponents for producing an English version…??

It’s only “God’ Word” if YOU think it is. This is a Kubota Forum and the “
You need to ask Jesus Christ for salvation and the light will come on, oh I cant wont do that, I'd rather believe man came from monkey's that makes more since..............
Jesus was executed by politicians at the request of religious conservatives. And I don’t need someone who is out-of-context like you to instruct me as to my religion.
What kind of oil is best..??? do you use full-synthetic in your trimmed lamps…?? I think probably so…

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
I feel like my best years are behind me, and dont think retirement is not at all what it's cracked up to be...............
I’m loving retirement and my newest grandbaby.
And Jesus is alive and well. He mows my lawn and has a green card and I hope he gets his citizenship when the gov’t opens up again.
Does Kubota make a zero-turn mower?

ItBmine

Actually I do have something I don't care for about the show.......get rid of that Deutz with a fancy name and buy an M7 or M8 Kubota.
Or a big Massey to go with that beautiful little Massey!