CS2410 3-Pt Hitch Problem

JR_Lubec

My locaL dealer installed the Kioti SL2410 back hoe, and it works great. Today I unhitched it so I could install my tiller, and found that the 3-pt hitch no longer lifts. I can move the arms up and down with one hand, with no resistance. Moving the black control knob to either extreme makes no difference, and the fluid level is OK (I topped it off). The other hydraulics work fine (front end loader), the only thing that doesn't work is the 3-pt. Anybody else experience this?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

I don't have a Kioti nor a backhoe. Is there something in the hydraulics you need to switch? It sounds like the hyd for the 3PH is bypassed to operate the backhoe and you need to set that back.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
JR, check that knob just mounted on the front below the seat edge ,like behind your heel. On my DK40, it is on the right side. THe knob on mine adjusts the speed of the lift arms . If turned all the way, it won't move- on mine... bordercollie

JR_Lubec

Turns out it was a newbie problem. The lovely Kioti owners manual is rather sketchy about how to remove the backhoe, and did not mention that two of the three hydraulic lines had to be joined together. It was a 30-second fix, the world is lovely again, and I'm back in business.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Glad to hear you're back and rocking!! BTW, SL2410 is the model for a loader (L as second character). The backhoe is probably SB2410 or similar.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats on figuring it out and be back working again, and welcome to Net Tractor Talk. I'm glad you found us. :thumb:
Enjoy and post often.