Curtis plow and mount !!!

coobie

When I bought my RTV 900 in 2006 I looked at the (LT 680)blizzard snowplowhydro lift and angle for $3500 bucks a little steep for me.I ended buying a curtis snowplow electric lift and manual angle for alot less.While I do like the job the curtis plow has done I don,t like the cheap IMHO mounting system.I found a local shop here who is going to convert my curtis plow to hydro lift & angle with quick attach and outlets located in the front of the RTV,he is also putting on bigger skid shoes and beefing up the cutting edge from 1/4 inch steel to 1/2 inch.I am also going to have him change the front windshield latches on my curtis cabfrom the plastic ones to steel ones.Anyone in the mid-michigan area who wants his phone number I would be glad to give it to you.coobie</p>

G

Whats the bill going to be for all that? You maybe better off selling the curtis and buying the blizzard?</p>

coobie

It will be around $1800 bucks.According to blizzards website there model 680lt is only 16ga. steel the curtis is 11 ga. steel thats why I am sticking with the curtis plow.coobie</p>

DigOrange

Can I get his phone number? I would love to get some better skid shoes and the metal windshield things. Think he would ship them?</p>

coobie

The name of the shop is Michigan Iron and equipment 10231 rose blvd.Morrice Michigan.48857 The phone number is 517-625-4590 ask for Bob Piro.Great folks to do business with,plus greatattention to detail.coobie</p>