Did My 56hr Service this Morning...

MRBASS

That Robot is a strong MoFo..Didnt think i was ever going to get the filters or the drain plug out.! Took 2 full gals and another 3qts of Super UDT to get it back to the full mark. Went and checked the traps this afternoon and seems like it pulls harder,,maybe it was just me but feels different I think. Hard to believe i have put 26hrs on this machine since the day after christmas.</P>

What do ya'll use for "Spray Grease" on the areas mentioned in the book?</P>

I had some Lithium Lube\white spray grease but seems like that is going to really attract the dirt. I have mud everywhere and i try to at least spray it off with the hose everyday.</P>

I am going to have to do something about some mud flaps behind the front wheels very soon, thinking that will help some to control all the mud that gets thrown everywhere.</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Mr. Bass,</P>

That's not your imagination, <FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>they will pull harder</FONT>, these machines get stronger as time goes on, and you will notice, it will shift better !!!</P>

I'll have to go to my shop tomorrow, and find the " spray grease" that my son ( who is a deisel machanic [:)]) give to me to use. It's some good stuff & will get the name of it for you !!! But for now, that spray grease will do just fine for now, but it will attract some dirt/ dust >>>>>></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff><FONT face=Georgia size=5> Go and pick youself some ~~</FONT><FONT size=5>V4236 Kubota Mud Flaps ~~</FONT></FONT></P>

<FONT size=5> </FONT><FONT size=4>They will help you so much, in keeping that damn mud from caking up under the cab section. Cost will run you about $23-$26 ~~~~</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4> Wish I would of purchase mine sooner than I did. Less than 20 minutes to install for most regular folks. Folks like myself, who has went threw 2 back surgeries and multiple bang-ups ~~~ It will take you about 1hr and 15 minutes >>>>[:$]</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4></FONT></P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey, my owners manual didn't come with instructions for a "56 hour service". [:p]

As I recall, I too had issues with getting the filters off. Mainly the tranny but they were all on pretty tight.

It doesn't surprise me that it seems stronger. When the RTV (or any other thing with an engine/tranny), it's not unusual for small particles to be left inside. These collect in the filters and depending on the amount can somewhat clog the filters. Whenever I see/hear of a newer machine loosing power or pulling strength, my first recommendation is to change the fluids/filters (primarily tranny). 99.9% of the time, it corrects the issue. There's also the potential for loss of power if in the tranny fluid change, they used a cheap brand of fluid instead of the UDT.

Like 2-guns, I don't recall what I have for spray grease but believe it's like yours with the white somwehat foamy stuff.

BTW - I just realized something. Don't know how big Lake Fork is but I know someone else that lives on the lake. Do you know Ross A. (not going to list his last name here)?

ez chair

Ok! You convinced me. I going to get my flapps. Two Guns, Nice Teeth! But man you are ugly, turn off the web cam your scaring the kids!

ez chair

Lube and mud, dirt or dust bad combo! Years ago while fighting how do you lube hay baler chains and knotters, I stumbled on the solution. My neighbors boy was an advid dirt bike racer and told me that he was instantly destroying drive chains on his bike untill he went to dry lube chain lube. I thought if this is made for dirt bike chains turning in the mud and sand it would work great on my hay baler. Since using it I have had no problems at all. I would think this would be great for those cables on the RTV that live in that inviornment. No "stickyness" for debree to adhere to. It's a spray thats availible at most dirt bike shops.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Hey, </P>

At leastI remembered to put my TEETH in ~~~ and just got a hair cut !!!!! </P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Now that's a great Idea !!!!</P>

Going to slip down to the cycle supply today and grab a can ~~~~~</P>

Thanks,</P>

</P>