Dimensions of 2004 - 10 Kubota RTV 900 Bench Seat

Blueacre

I am working on a custom home made side by side and need to build a bench seat for it. I can get the seat cover for a 2004 to 2010 RTV900 at a good price but need to know what the length and width of the upper and lower seat cushions are to confirm it will fit my project and to build the correct size backing boards to mount the cushions.
If someone who has one of these RTV 900 machines I would appreciate if you can measure the upper and lower cushions for me. (Length and width) Also the dimension between the 2 pipe frames at the ends of the lower seat cushion would be useful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221127-192237_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221127-192237_eBay.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 3

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum.
Tell us a little more about this side-by-side you're making? Is it based on RTV components? If it's a custom build, doesn't that dictate the dimensions of your seat?
The cover you pictured looks right for the RTV. Are you going to be able to cut the foam to match the contours of the bottom cushion?
My RTV isn't nearby so I can't do dimensions.
I did an internet search and found this. It gives the dimensions of the cushions. Will that be enough for you to know what's needed?

Blueacre

Still in the planning stages - I have an old gas golf cart that the frame is beyond repair but gas engine drive train and front spindles / steering still good. Will build a new tubing frame with a dump box over top of the engine/rear end. The original golf cart seats were only about 36" wide and are all scrap so I will be building new and want to go a little wider to seat 2 adults and a third smaller person in the middle. I can adjust the dimensions to suit within reason - probably around 42 inches wide. I have an electric hot knife I used to shape foam for seat in a car I restored so thats not a problem. Thanks for the link you sent - the lower seat at 44 x 17 will probably work for me - I was surprised to see the upper seat is only 35.5 long - I was thinking it would be about the same length as the lower seat. Seems like with 3 people on the seat the ones on the outside would have one side of their back past the end of the cushion