DK35

Myk

Alot of the fluffy stuff around here in Ireland at the moment. Heaviest fall of snow in 20 years. Had to do a little clear up this morning. My DK35 coped well with the slippery conditions, no need to stick into 4WD which is pretty good considering I have only turf tyres.

Snow10.jpg

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Heck yeah, that is doing real good if you could handle that without needing 4wd.

So, this was the most snow you've gotten in 20 years? Wow. Some strange weather patterns going on everywhere the past few years.

Myk

Dk35

Yeah, I 'd love to try a crossbow on the whoever said that global warming would be our biggest problem from now on. We're having temps of -8c(17F) & below nightly the past week. Never reaches above 0c(32F) during the day.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
I've used turfs exclusively for the last 7 years, sometimes 4WD and most times not.

Myk

Turf tyres are ideal for me as I use the tractor on my mini golf course(no severe marks on the surface). The 4WD comes in handy when going up the steep hill I have or else I'll use the diff lock, though diff lock is inclined to tare the ground when I turn. One great advantage of 4WD apart from climbing is the control you have coming down a steep slope.
Thank god for 4WD, ...or whoever invented it.