Emergency Flashers

Tailrotor

Hi tucker
I just added a set to my RTV x 1100 and it was very easy everything was in the kit and the direction was right on.

tucker2930

where did the kit come from. Do you have a picture of the front amber lights or are they factory on the 1100. Thanks

Mark.Sibole

I have them on mine.2 sets actually 1 set of led strobes and 1 set of wigwags that i made myself for about 12 bucks.
Ill try to find the video of them.Its here in the forum someplace

Mark.Sibole

strobes were from ebay about 25 bucks i believe
Wigwag flashers were 3 bucks for the flasher 4 bucks for 2 12 volt relays and i had the front lights from a previous project.I wanted to be seen when im out plowing or driving on the roads.You can order wigwag flasher moduals for a low cost and front light kits you can find at any auto parts store.For the rear lights there is a spare chamber in the stock brake light housing that i added a 1156 bulb for the lights there.You can make your own set a lot cheaper than a kubots kit.If you had to buy all new wire lights switch mounting brackets i dont see much over 25 bucks.

Mark.Sibole

Told ya they are like the GOVT they will bend you over in a heart beat.If you need help on the relays let me know ill find you a parts list.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I didn't get as fancy as Mark with wiring but throwing this out for a light option.
I bought a couple strobe lights and just put them on the roof. They work great. Can be seen from all directions so you don't need to install lights front and back.
Ecco Strobe Lights (but there's lots of brands).

attachment.php

Seem to be decent. I don't think they are cut out for the fire dept....but keep us from getting run over when checking pastures.