Factory windshield & Front storage rack

coobie

I was planning on adding a front storage rack to the RTV.My question is if I add the front rack will the factory windshield still be able to open up with the rack installed?Has anyone have one installed?Thanks ,coobie</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<TABLE class=CAMultiPage id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___EditorPages_table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">
<TABLE class=CAPageContent id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ComposePage style="DISPLAY: block; WIDTH: 100%; HEIGHT: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<DIV id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___Reply>coobie</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Talked to the folks at All Terrain Online ~~</P>

# 1-877-896-7565 </P>

The other day on the phone, they said that they now haveone thatfit onto the RTV / with the OEM factory windshield. </P>

Ask for Amanda ~~~~</P>

Hope this Helps ~~~~~~</P>

coobie

[quote user="TWO GUNS"]

<TABLE class=CAMultiPage id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___EditorPages_table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TABLE class=CAPageContent id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ComposePage style="DISPLAY: block; WIDTH: 100%; HEIGHT: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<DIV id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___Reply>coobie</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Talked to the folks at All Terrain Online ~~</P>

# 1-877-896-7565 </P>

The other day on the phone, they said that they now haveone thatfit onto the RTV / with the OEM factory windshield. </P>

Ask for Amanda ~~~~</P>

Hope this Helps ~~~~~~</P>[/quote]Thanks two guns for that information.I will try to give them a call tomarrow.coobie