For Sale: 1941 Ford 9N With Four Implements

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
For Sale - 1941 Ford 9N with 12 volt conversion, starts instantly, no smoke. Garaged, overrun clutch and rollover protection included. Also included is a seat cover and two on-board tool boxes and a hitch bar. Also includes the original 6v generator and headlights and a box of original parts and manuals. This tractor has been in our family for 32 years. I added Red Rock parking brake extensions and a PTO handle extension to make it easier for the operator. I am also including a battery tender.

Hydraulics work perfectly. There is a very slow leakdown over time which will require a new relief valve at some point if it bothers you. If I were holding onto it, I'd also upgrade the PTO shaft to the larger 1 3/8 diameter and a new seal.

Implements include:
King Kutter 5ft Rotary Cutter
King Kutter 5ft Finish Mower
Ford Dearborn 5ft Blade
King Kutter XB Disc Harrow

The implements are all in great condition and would cost quite a bit to buy new - if you can find them. This equipment has a lot of sentimental value to our family and we hate to sell it. But we need to make room in the barn.

Everything is located in Meigs County, Ohio and ready to work. We would be willing to help with delivery but it will take two trips to move it all.

Serious inquiries only, please. Let's not waste each other's time. If interested, please personal message me.

Last edited:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds nice. If the timing is right I'd be happy to help with delivery. I have a 6 x 12 utility trailer that could easily haul some implements.