FOR SALE 2006 RTV 900 Camo/ pics attached

MRBASS

Sorry to say guys but hard times are forcing me to sell my RTV. My real Estate busines is all but dead and momma says if i want to keep feeding deer i better sell some toys first! So here it is,,Many of you know me and my RTV,I am one of those fanatics when it comes to taking care of things. This thing has been babied since day 1 and always garaged when my butt is not in the seat. After purchasing it new i added many items, many of which can be found in the threads here as I posted pics and asked many questions along the way.</p>

As of 30mins ago this RTV has 99.7 hrs, I have serviced it 3 times and will be do for another service very soon. i have all the manuals and etc that came with the maching new along with the service records of each time i serviced it. Always Kubota synthetic hydo fluid and filters and rotella synthetic in the engine.</p>

OPTIONS:</p>

kubota glass windshield, rear plexi glass windshield. the rear has a few cracks in it since the plexiglass i used was way to thin but still works at keeping the wind off of you very well.</p>

3500lb Camo winch mounted in the factory winch location with a matchingfactory rocker switch in the dash. Wired straight to the battery, in wire loomwith circuit breakers.</p>

Wink wide angle mirror</p>

Spray in bed liner</p>

Aftermarket lights mounted on the roof with all wires sealed tight in plastic wire loom.</p>

2 storage trays under the hood</p>

matching camo Kubota Full storage cover</p>

I added a seperate fuse panel, next to the factory panel for all the Electrical accessories so nothing would interfear with the factory electrical system if there was ever a problem.</p>

I added 2-27x11x12 AT 589's on the rear and 2- 27x9x12 AT 589's tires at 33hrs. They have maybe been on pavement 1 or 2 times, still big square lugs just like new,they really dont show any wear at all.always ran on dirt and inmud. these tires significantly improved traction in the mud like you can not imagine!</p>

Tommy here on the board also made me some skid plates for the front axles that completely cover boththe front,back,bottom and rear of the front U joints,no worries here, these are very heavy duty.! Thank you Tommy!</p>

I also added adeflecter between the bed and cab to keep trash out of the alternator and engine since i was always finding corn and dirt on top of the motor and alternator. there should be a thread here on the boad of that install.</p>

the only issue i can find with my RTV is the seat has some small cracks on the outside edges. Took it to Idaho elk hunting and the temps got down near -10 and i figured our fat butts cracked the frozen seat. if this is an issue for anyonei will have the seat recovered.</p>

I hate to do this but hard times have finally caught up with me.and I must sell my baby.</p>

First $7000 gets it and i am willing to help with delivery if you are not close to east texas, just let me know.</p>

just washed it a few minutes ago and i will make sure this machine is spotless and show room cleanwhen you get it.</p>

have questions? Please do not hesitate to give me a call anytime.</p>

J.R. Simpson </p>

903-850-3324 Cell</p>

903-383-3324 Home</p>

/cs/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.31.70/DSC01023.JPG</p>

/cs/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.31.70/DSC01025.JPG/cs/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.31.70/DSC01026.JPG/cs/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.31.70/DSC01028.JPG/cs/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.31.70/DSC01034.JPG/cs/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.31.70/DSC01033.JPG/cs/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.31.70/DSC01032.JPG/cs/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.31.70/DSC01030.JPG</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I am sorry to hear you are selling your baby. If I had the extra money , I would sure jump on this. This would be a real cream puff for someone at a bargain price too..I wish the best to you and your family. Bordercollie</p>

Onfoot

Man o man, MrBass, that is really sad. My heart goes out to you and certainly wish you and your family the best. It sure sounds like a sweet deal for someone.</p>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Sorry bout your need to sell your RTV. Just curious... do you have a relative ( B. Simpson) living in San Antonio?</p>

Keifer, a RTV wannabe in PA.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Mr. J.R.,</p>

Always remember, thelord has a reason for everything !!!</p>

I'm passing the word around in my area,something will come threw, for I know this machine is as good as new >>>></p>

~~~~~~~~~~ jamie ( Two Guns ) </p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
man i sure am sorry to here you gotta part with her. it should go pretty fast i'll ask around here too . you can try putting an add in this paper. down here in louisiana the econemy is still going pretty good so you might find a buyer and maybe for more than what your askin right now. the construction around here is i guess you can say still in the booming state because of the huricane damage and stuff so check the site out and see if it can help you out.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

NewsOnWheels.com – Baton Rouge & New Orleans Used Cars, Trucks, SUVs, RVs, Boats & ATVs</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sorry to hear you're parting with your RTV.</p>

Does it really have to go? I see what looks like a Mule in the background of one of the pics and an EZ-Go golf cart in another. Should those go first?</p>

</p>

MRBASS

i appreciate the thoughts guys,, Wont be long and things will be rollin again and i will be looking for a RTV 1100!!</p>

My wife has a golf cart she uses around the house and i still have the Bad Boy Buggie I can use for filling feeders and working food plots and etc. I hate to let the RTV go but I figured it would be the easiest one to sell at the moment.</p>

I also have a 2000 ezgo cart i am going to sell also since it never gets used. It was one of those projects that just got pushed off in a corner of the shop, after i put a brand new set of batteries in it, a lift kit and 22" tires! Somebody will get a deal on that one too for about 2 grand.</p>

I put the RTV on craigs list last night too and have already had several emails and calls. I do not expect it to last long.. Again i appreciate all of your help.</p>

MRBASS

Re: SOLD 2006 RTV 900 Camo/ pics attached

Thanks for everything guys,, Jamie and his buddy now have a new toy. I just hope they enjoy it as much as i have.</p>

Soon as things make a turn for the better I will have another RTV,,hopefully very soon!!</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
Re: SOLD 2006 RTV 900 Camo/ pics attached

glad you got the load off your back. if they way you kept up your 900 says anything i bet when you get that 1100 it's gonna look nice too.</p>